Sometimes, changing the lighting in a room is a simple, yet effective, way to shake things up a bit.
The following are a few fun ways to add dynamic lighting to your studio classroom:
- Glow Sticks- Glow sticks are a fun prop to incorporate into choreography or improvisation. Turns the lights off, and watch it glow!
- Flashlights- Students can dance with a flashlight and create different patterns, shapes, and lighting.
- Holiday Lights/ Rope Lighting- In some of our dance spaces, holiday lights and/or rope lighting are strung above the mirror.
- Lamp- A simple lamp can create a calmer lighting mood for certain classes.
- Portable Spotlight- A portable spotlight can also create a dramatic lighting effect.
Read more of Chasta’s blog posts.
Leave A Comment