We are big fans of Facebook at Jackrabbit. We love being able to connect with our customers through our Fan Page. In early 2015, we started a Facebook group for Jackrabbit users. The goal of this group was to create a place for our customers to talk with other users all around the world. To ask their questions and see how others are using the features. This has given us insight on what pieces of the software can use enhancements and given us ideas for how to build features to help you run your business and save even more time. All of our goals for starting this group have been met – and we are thrilled with the conversations going on in this group. We want you to be apart of it too!
What will you get in this group?
- Access to 1,200+ Jackrabbit users around the world.
- A safe space to ask your questions [without having to ask your local competitors].
- Hear what other Jackrabbit users are asking. [Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.]
- Get new ideas for how to use Jackrabbit features.
- Grab a few new tips and tricks for your operations.
- Hear our enhancement news first. We post in the group every Tuesday to show you what releases have gone out that morning.
- Get featured on our blog. We’re always looking for customers to highlight and blog ideas!
- Be part of the Jackrabbit community. We are proud to have such great people to work with. Our Jackrabbit users are awesome – get to know them!
[P.S. – We monitor this group and only allow access to current customers.]
We asked some of the members of the group why they like it:
“I learn something new or see good tips regularly. Really like seeing the enhancements and being able to ask questions right away. Users helping users is great. Love this page.” -Harriett Hood Giglio
“Love getting ideas from others about ways to better use Jackrabbit. Quick answers to questions from “real” users. Occasionally people ask questions I didn’t even think to ask!” -Becci Daniell Sallie
“I like that we can share ideas and maybe help each other as well.” -Tonya Ebner
“I love seeing enhancements and what other people discuss. It gives me ideas for what we should be looking at. It’s also more informal feeling than going straight to support. Though support is wonderful!” – Denise Walsh
” It’s like having 1000+ “tech support” people on hand whenever you need them! Someone’s going to be able to help you find what you need or give you advice!” -Kailyn Henry
“Definitely seeing the questions and having real users share solutions and ideas. I also love that there is staff from Jackrabbit in the group with us that jump in as needed! -Liz Bryner
“I think it is interesting to see the different ways that people use the system to get what they are looking for. Just the other day there was a question about how to find students in multiple classes and the answers were so varied but they all worked.” -Diane Trifiro
“Good customer service!” -Olga Simakova
“As a longtime user, I am still surprised by how much there is to learn. It feels like participating in this group gives us the inside track to the best practices and upcoming enhancements.” -Kathy McCormick
“Love sharing our knowledge of how we utilize JR. Often the exchanges eliminate the need for a “help” request. We stay on top of on enhancements and often feel like our suggestions are really taken into account.” -Anne Villa-Lewis