Studio-Guru: Making Your Studio Awesome

Running a studio is a people business – Happy people and unfortunately sometimes cranky people.  And, there’s not a studio out there that hasn’t encountered it in some form or another.  What’s the stat?  Something like you can only make 80 % of people happy the other 20% will never like you.  Humbling.   The most important tip is not to stick your head in the sand when confrontation strikes your studio.  Address the hiccups before they become something much more profound that usually ends with a parent storming out exclaiming “I’ll tell everyone how awful you are” as the blood drains to your toes. Icky stuff.

Facing the hiccups with a cool head is a preventative measure that ensures a happy studio as often as possible. Morgan talks to us today about dealing with toxic situations at the studio:

 

Studio guru empowers studio owners with the tools to reclaim time, streamline administration, market like a magnet, and fuel passions. Click here for more information.

By |April 11th, 2016|Teaching, Trending|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment

Join Our Monthly Newsletter


Get the latest tips, tricks, success stories and best-in-class features.

Yes Please – Sign Me Up!

New eBook: How to Optimize Your Revenue Cycle


Increase revenue and grow your dance studio by focusing on the four core principals shared in this free download. Download Your Free eBook - Optimize Your Revenue Cycle
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK

Dance Studio Management Tips

Software Comparisons

Dance Competition & Recital Tips

Featured Articles

Dance Quotes

Popular Searches

Go to Top