Quotes always seem to brighten my day. If you can connect to the quote, it can be very inspirational and “keep you going.” Sharing quotes on social media sites has become very popular. Technology has made our society very visually focused – meaning that we would rather look at something pretty than just plain text.
Luckily, there is a great and FREE site that will make quotes for you. How easy is that? All you have to do is copy and paste a quote and pick one of the designs you like the best.
Try it out at Quozio.com! Here’s what you’ll see:
Fill in your quote, who said it, and click GO!
Here’s the fun part. Browse through different designs and it’ll change as soon as you click on a box at the top!
So, here are some dance quotes I find inspiring:
1. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. – Wayne Dyer
2. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. – William Arthur Ward
3. Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
4. To dance is to fly.
5. Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.
6. The universe is the stage on which you dance, guided by your heart.
7. Get up offa dat thing. Dance an you’ll feel bettah. – James Brown
8. Dance is the only art wherein we ourselves are the stuff of which it is made. – Ted Shawn
9. Dance is a language beyond words, expressing that for which we have no words – Jennifer De Leon
10. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
11. One who expresses one’s self through dance is a dancer. One who expresses one’s self through a dancer is a dance teacher.
12. To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak.
13. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.-Wayne Dyer
14. It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer. – Shanna LaFleur
15. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.- Nietzsche
What other dance quotes do you love? Post them in the comments!