The Staff Portal is a new enhancement coming right around the corner and we can’t wait to show you what it’s all about! This enhancement is now in beta which means a handful of users are testing everything out before it is officially released. In the meantime, we want to give you a sneak peek and give you some background on this enhancement. That way, when it is released you’ll be ready to go!
The Time Clock has been renamed Staff Portal. Staff can now login to the Staff Portal to see announcements, record their hours worked, and take attendance for the classes they teach in one place. The Staff Portal is mobile friendly which means using on a tablet or phone is quick and easy for staff to access.
“We have loved the staff portal!! It has made everything so much easier! The Portal is also very simple to use! Being able to take role on our phones and it go straight into our system has been wonderful!” -TexStar Cheer & Tumbling
Important things to know before getting started:
- The Time Clock has been renamed Staff Portal.
- Students can be marked as present or absent in the Staff Portal. Inside the app, you will only see absences or attendances as you’re used to seeing.
- The attendance pages in the Staff Portal have been made mobile aware when using smart phones or tablets.
- New settings were added:
- Staff Portal/Time Clock Settings: Staff Session Time Out Limit, Ability to turn on/off Attendance and Time Clock features separately, Family/Student Display Options for specific information and Attendance Save Options
- Staff’s Staff Portal tab: All staff’s settings were moved from the Time Clock tab to a new Staff Portal tab. New settings include: Choose what type of classes the staff person can see in the Staff Portal and whether a staff person can enter attendance or not.
If you have not set up the Time Clock, click here.
Leave A Comment